If you are wondering whether vacuum cleaners are bad for your health, it all depends on the type that you intend to buy. You need a vacuum cleaner that causes minimum dust and cleans thoroughly.
– Your vacuum cleaner shouldn’t spit dust back into the air.
– It shouldn’t cause indoor pollution.
– Your vacuum cleaner needs to have high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters
What Type of Vacuum Cleaner Do You Need?
There are a number of vacuum cleaners available in the market that helps to clean small and large places easily and quickly. Among them all, a vacuum cleaner that combines two facilities of cleaning up dry and wet spills is certainly a better device and eliminates the need to buy separate cleaners to be put in these two different uses.
The Body: The advantages of this type of vacuum cleaner are not limited to just this, they have a number of other key bonuses that will help you to know how exactly they are more useful and effective than normal vacuum cleaning machines.
There are certain basic requirements for every household. One can not think of using cleaners that are bulky and put in commercial uses in malls and office places.
They have to be suitable in their shapes and sizes because if the vacuum cleaner is big, it can not be used in a small house likewise a small sized vacuum will not be effective in big properties. While cleaning up home, one needs to put cloth on spills of liquid when using a normal cleaner.
Also, a regular vacuum cleaner often loses suction and are less effective. For example if your bedroom or kitchen gets flooded, a regular cleaner could not be of any help.
Similar is the case with a stucked drain, here a wet and dry vacuum would be of precise help.
The Health Advantages
A dry and wet vacuum eliminates all these disadvantages adding more scores to it.
1. A vacuum cleaner that comes with dual facility comes with multiple designs. Some are designed so that large spaces could be cleaned within a short period of time while some other specialize in cleaning of minuter and narrower spaces easily and quickly.
Some can even store a monolithic amount of refuse while some others can be easily saved and carried around everywhere while cleaning.
They come in different shapes and sizes with multiple cleaning heads and prolonged extensions that helps to clear the dust and suck up the moisture from the ceilings too.
2. In this type of vacuum, the dirt and liquid collected passes through a tube to the compartment where it gets accumulated so you need not be exposed to dust and dirt.
While disposing off the collected waste also, it does not frees dust but all the refuse turns into a liquid form and hence it easy to dispose off.
3. They are available in two style, shop vac variety which is more expensive and larger but have high suction power and are used in workshops, garages and to pick up larger debris.
The other ones are especially designed for household work known as in-home-styles. Though they can not pick up large debris and have low suction power as compared to the shop vac variety but they are ideal for cleaning up the narrower spaces in
These vacuums are not only easy to use with two in one facility but also save a lot of time and cut down on expenses of purchasing two cleaners separately. Plus, they keep you healthy. Lightweight vacuum cleaners are recommended for seniors. Here you’ll get some top lightweight vacuum cleaners for the elderly easily if you are having any back pain or arthritis issues.